Large Scale Fresh-Cut Flower Grower
We are a well-established, successful fresh-cut flower grower in Ecuador seeking an experienced General Manager to lead our organization through an upcoming period of growth and development.
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our business and farm operations, ensuring that we are functioning efficiently and effectively to meet business goals.
The individual will ensure that staff members are aligned with the company’s mission and vision, and that we are working together to successfully achieve strategic objectives. The candidate must be capable of changing the company culture to one that is fully oriented to meet all corporate goals. Our company has a highly regarded reputation in the global floriculture industry. We place a high priority on quality, communication, recognition andcollaboration.
We are in search of a General Manager who is driven to achieve tangible results and will continue to enhance it through positive leadership.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement strategic plans that meet business goals and objectives created in collaboration with the company President and management team
- Recruit and develop a team of senior leaders to manage critical business functions
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization
- Create an optimal business culture, with transparency and communication throughout the organization
- Develop positive relationships with industry peers, vendors and government agencies
- Proactively address challenges in the internal and external environment to protect business interests
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field
- Proven 10+ years experience in managing cut-flower farms, in a senior management role
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic plans
- Deep understanding of financial strategies and finance-related performance metrics
- Strong aptitude for verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship development
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in management and governance
- Working knowledge of Ecuador’s legal system
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of large information management systems
- Ability to set up and implement systems, procedures and controls
- Skilled in human resource management
- Ability to manage large teams of employees
- Capable of project planning and financial management
- Proven record of critical decision making and reporting
- Strong critical and analytical data interpretation skills
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Multitrabajos sea responsable por ello.