uTest is a crowd testing platform with more than 300.000 community members all around the globe. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack – rely on uTest to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
We need testers (experienced QA people) from Ecuador to test a mobile (iOS/Android) app and website of one of the biggest carriers in this region – Tuenti (run by Telefonica). They don’t need to be Tuenti customers! uTest will provide prepaid SIM cards which they can use. The project is about test case executions.
· You are an internet and app enthusiast
· You know what is a test cycle, test case and functional testing
· You like to work from home
· You will work in your free time, which means it doesn't matter if you are employed already or not
· You like to experience new thing about the app industry
· You own at least Computer. The more devices you have, the better you will be able to test (Tablets, Smartphones, Smart TV, Smart Watches)
There are 38 test cases with the duration from 2 and 5 hours. The payout is approx. $15 per hour. (e.g. If they execute 10 hours of test cases, they will get approx. $150).