Para postularse, llenar el formulario en nuestro sistema:
Descripción de la vacante:
About the Senior .NET Engineer Position
The role of the .NET Engineer is all about developing smartly architected web applications that utilize cutting edge technology and practices. The right candidate for this position loves technology and is constantly learning how to better themselves and their team. Extensive understanding of and experience with relational data modeling (SQL Server), LINQ, Entity Framework, and web application architecture using ASP.NET and MVC will be required. Content Management System (CMS) experience is a huge plus. .NET Engineers are responsible for architecting and developing web applications and products for a wide variety of clients as well as for Verndale internal systems, ensuring the highest level of quality and performance. .NET Engineers will also play a key mentorship role within the team to other engineers. Ideal candidates will be the type of people who continuously work to improve engineering processes and standards in a way that will help Verndale become one of the strongest teams in our industry.
- Follow a repeatable methodology to successfully develop applications on time and on budget using the latest web technologies and build applications according to best practice standards.
- Stay apprised of the latest technologies and innovations in web application technologies (in general) and ASP.NET (in particular).
- Actively participate in the project planning process and bring that background knowledge back to the engineering implementation team.
- Enhance development standards and introduce new technologies to maximize efficiency and turnaround within the Engineering department.
- Work very closely with Team leads to maintain the highest possible level of communication surrounding the engineering and the project development process.
- Bachelor's degree in related field AND / OR
- 2 – 4 Years of Web Application development experience
- Experience in Microsoft technology stack including :
- .NET framework and specifically ASP.NET, MVC and C#
- Relational Data modeling utilizing Microsoft SQL Server
- AJAX Technologies, LINQ, IIS
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
- Rapid growth company of 15 years maintaining start-up company feel
- Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients
- Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve
- Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code
- Beautiful new building in Quito; easily accessible to public transportation
- Open door policy and strong manager/employee communication
- Free lunch Fridays and free beer at 3:30pm
- Twelve company paid holidays and 3 weeks paid vacation at date of hire
- Private Health Insurance
- Fitness Club membership that includes: gym, squash court, steam room, sauna and spa.
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation, company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Multitrabajos sea responsable por ello.